I'm currently looking for a strong Java Developer to join a green-fields team in Dublin City Centre. The project on offer is one that will challenge you and will offer serious value to your CV. Their city centre offices are located close to all public transport links.
This project will suit someone who thrives in a busy environment and is also open to learning new technologies such as Angular 2. The company regularly provide training in the latest technologies by certified professionals.
Whilst the project is mainly back-end, you will have some exposure to the front end. This is a golden opportunity for a back-end developer to gain training in new and up to date front end technologies. All technologies used are the newest, most up to date versions. You won't find any legacy here!
* You will have +6 years commercial Java experience
* You will have worked with the Spring framework (Spring Boot highly desirable)
* You will have a good understanding of Test Driven Development
* You will have a good understanding of Design Driven Development
* Exposure to front end frameworks desirable
Want to find out more?
If you would like to hear m,ore about this, or other Java related roles in Ireland, contact Elaine Kilkelly at Reperio Human Capital or click the link below.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.