We have an exciting opportunity for IT Business Relationship Manager for the region of Ireland and the UK.
The successful candidate will be Ireland or UK based, and able to travel between Dun Laoghaire, Drogheda, Limerick, Plymouth and Swindon.
In this role, you will act as the integration point between European manufacturing plants, and the Global IT Organisation. You will be responsible for establishing strong partnerships with plant managers, business leadership and the user community while collaborating globally with the overall vision for the manufacturing initiatives. You will also be responsible for the budget around individual projects.
You will be involved in leading and managing a portfolio of projects, at regional or local level and being accountable for the completion of IT application projects within the defined scope, time and budget.
Another exciting part of this role will be working with Plant Managers and local IT teams to define the roadmap of enabling IT initiatives, supporting the business vision and key objectives, and communicating this information to the IT Community.
This is an opportunity to build a deep understanding of the global manufacturing systems strategy BD has, including the architecture, standards, procedures and methods, of their local site systems and processes, and of those in other plants, with a goal to create maximal alignment and leverage.
· Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience
· More than 5 years of experience in an IT position or in a manufacturing position with a leading role in manufacturing systems implementation
· Familiar with business process modelling in general, and manufacturing processes in particular
· Familiar with structured portfolio & project management methodologies
· Experience with SAP R/3/ECC6 usage, and implementation is a plus
· IT savvy, with a proven background on IT implementations
· Familiar with 6Sigma, Lean is a plus
· Fluent in English.
· Up to 25%, depending on work location
Becton Dickinson is a global medical technology company. We create specialized devices, solutions and systems for different needs across the healthcare continuum. But we serve all of them with one single and relentless human purpose: advancing the world of health. This single purpose drives each of our employees around the world in making a difference in the lives of millions.
Our people have discovered the difference, now its your turn!