6 month+ Daily Rate Contract, Naas
Server Engineer - Contract
As part of the server team the successful applicant will be providing 3rd level support on day to day BAU server infrastructure related issues and also help deliver key infrastructure and business projects from time to time.
Main areas of responsibility:
* Manage day-to-day health, security, and performance of all servers, systems within the server infrastructure.
* Solving business impacting issues and day to day incidents.
* Implement best-practices for VMware/Wintel architecture and performance.
* Relevant experience in the management, administration & engineering of a wintel server infrastructure.
* Microsoft Windows Server, including: Windows 2003, 2008, & 2008 R2, 2012 R2.
* Periodic involvement in delivering business and infrastructure initiatives.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience of supporting wintel server infrastructure.
Experience in some of the following areas would be beneficial:
* Windows Server Cleared environments
* Active Directory Configuration & Maintenance
* SAN Storage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.