We have a very exciting opportunity in the South East of Ireland with a world-class start-up for an experienced and motivated Operations Manager who is driven to deliver. Despite being recently founded, it is incredibly well-funded and this funding has allowed it to acquire significant IP as well as providing significant runway.
The company is building a development test lab in the South-East of Ireland and are looking for an Operations Manager to run this lab. You’ll be managing a small team of test engineers and the location will also be a showcase for the company’s products, so you’ll need customer facing qualities, too.
Ultimately, it is a software product company, but think mechatronics as part of the test lab!
So, if you have broad operational experience, are used to working in a dynamic start-up environment, are open to new challenges, then this is the role for you.
• You must be eligible to live and work in Ireland on application
• Manage a small team test engineers
• Safety focused (preferably with some experience of developing policies, implementing and adhering to them, etc.)
• Budgetary planning
• Focused on Delivery – “every day is sacred” should be your mantra
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies is desirable
• High aptitude at setting goals and motivating teams towards delivery
• A hands-on, problem-solving attitude is vital
• Educated to a Degree level in Engineering or Science or a related discipline is a distinct advantage