Senior Project Manager – Networks / Infrastructure /Warehouse systems
This project is based in central Dublin and also onsite in West Dublin with one of our clients in the Retail sector and involves rolling out networks to include data centre, warehouse systems, Comms, etc
· You will be responsible for end-to-end implementation of network infrastructure. You will be responsible for driving the full lifecycle of project delivery, from requirements definition through implementation and roll out.
· You will initiate milestones, timelines and direction, align people with determination, and willingness to take action and follow through.
· You will develop and execute comprehensive project plans, coordinate multiple teams, manage risk, and present status and initiatives to executive leadership.
· Cross functional work is required to collaborate with other teams.
· 6+ years minimum working on in-depth infrastructure projects.
· Experience rolling out technologies, integrated network systems to include warehouse, storage, data centres, WAN & Telephony.
· Qualification in Prince 2, PMP.
· Experience in PM in the Retail or similar sector
· Strong leadership, problem solving and negotiation skills.
· Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills – problem definition and decision making; Influencing – meeting deadlines.
Highly competive daily rate will apply