Oracle Developer Contract
A top Client of ours based in Cork City are on the lookout for 3x Oracle Developers for 6-12 month contract positions. These are not senior roles, the daily rate on offer is around €300/day.
These will be technically challenging positions, working on a major enterprise application to a tight deadline. The roles will require constant interaction with other developers in the team, the SCM function, and project management to develop a robust, scalable, and performant system.
• Requirements analysis & Application Design
• Providing accurate estimates and timings to project managers
• Delivery of application developments using standard Oracle development methodologies
• Cooperating on design and development with other developers within a team
• Adhering to applicable design, development, test and Q/A procedures
• Bug Fixing and Enhancement Implementation
• Communication of designs to management and developers
• 4+ years commercial development and support experience in Oracle 10g and Oracle 11g based applications
• Proficient in SQL, PLSQL, stored procedures, UNIX shell scripting and Oracle Forms 10g
• Ability to write performant SQL and PLSQL is essential
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of Oracle Financials 11i (AR/AP/GL), Crystal Reports, Oracle Reports 10g, Java, PReS (Document composition language), IBM WebSphere Data Interchange
• Experience of Tools such as SQL*PLUS, TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL*LOADER, Redwood Explorer
Is this position of interest to you?
If so, please send a copy of your CV to Max Lane at realTime Recruitment and I will call you.
I look forward to hearing from you.