The candidate will be a Senior Engineer with one of the Tier 1 IBM Business Partners & NetApp Star Partner. The ideal candidate would be comfortable working at consultancy level and with multiple clients
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a multi award winning IT Consultancy that boasts an excellent track record and generous benefits package.
The candidate will be required to work as part of a multi-skilled Infrastructure consulting team working on chargeable projects, so should be open to learning new technologies, and should be prepared to work for multiple clients on a variety of infrastructure projects. Also should have a chargeable, professional services / consulting, client-facing background.
Why should I be interested in this Senior Support Engineer role?
• Excellent career progression
• Rapidly growing consultancy
• Competitive Salary
• Car allowance
• Health Insurance
What do I need to get this job?
• Strong experience with the Windows and Microsoft stack
• Experience working with Exchange
• Strong VMWare experience
• Experience working with Storage and Back-Up technologies is very advantageous
What will I be doing as a Senior Support Engineer in this Company?
• Providing support to numerous clients
• Work on both In-House and external projects
• Meeting the customer with the account manager
• Discussing customer requirements and asking appropriate questions
• Designing and specification of customer infrastructure
• Presentation of findings to customer
• Liaising with key suppliers for equipment specifications
• Developing project plans for complex installations
• Providing the customer with all relevant documentation both pre and post installation
• Onsite installation and configuration
• Introduction of new products and technologies
• Third level support to Field Engineer
EU Passport or Stamp 4 visa essential to applicants