realTime recruitment are on the lookout for a Software Tester to join one of Irelands leading Financial Institutions for a 12-month contract position based in Cork City.
Our client are a prominent provider of personal financial products and services. This company provides the opportunity for employees to grow and will give you the chance to work alongside experts in your field.
Experience Required for this role:
• Experience in a database environment preferably in a financial institution is highly advantageous
• An ability to design, develop and execute test plans and cases
• Proven track record developing and executing basic SQL queries
• In-depth knowledge of the Software Design Life Cycle and database testing procedures
• Strong understanding of database concepts, database management systems and SQL Queries
• Experience working with JIRA / Microsoft Team Foundation or any bug tracking system
What will I be expected to do in this role:
• Developing and executing efficient and effective test plans
• Documenting and recording defects using automated defect tracking tools
• Developing SQL scripts that validate business requirements
Why should I be interested in a role in this company:
• Competitive day rate on offer
• Good company culture
• Centrally located
• Contractor friendly environment
If this role is of interest to you, please send a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com with a contact number and I will call you to discuss this role in more detail. You can also reach me on 01- 652 0652 if preferred.