My client is seeking a talented Application Support Engineer to join a successful multinational company. You will be responsible for the support of my client’s software suite.
What does the company do?
Our Client is a multinational Microsoft Gold Partner providing innovative case management software solutions for over 20 years’. They work with over 70+ clients in the public sector to provide IT and customer service solutions.
Why should I be interested in this Application Support Engineer role?
• Excellent job security with career progression
• Opportunity to work in a successful company
• Join a dynamic and talented IT team
• Competitive salary
What do I need to get this job?
• Strong and proven customer facing skills
• Strong SQL Server 2008 (use in support or developer roles)
• The below skills are advantageous
• Writing SQL Queries
• Experience joining tables
• SQL Profiler used as a troubleshooter
• Database Normalisation
• Database backup
• Strong and proven application support skills.
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 or CRM 2011 preferably holding technical certification.
• Problem and issue management, classification and prioritisation skills
• Windows Server 2008
What will I be doing as an Application Engineer in this Company?
• Hold a relevant third level degree or equivalent (a BSc. with a strong science or engineering content is preferred)
• Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
• Possess a positive can do attitude.
• Be self-motivated, disciplined and able to work well in a team environment but also on an individual basis to ensure tasks/actions are completed.
• Able to work to tight deadlines and produce solid work that is both accurate and to a high standard.
• Confident in face to face internal and external meetings.
• Be able to discuss their subject matter in a way that provides confidence to the customer and demonstrate strong communication skills.
• This is a technical role that also requires strong people skills
Open to candidates with a valid Irish Work Permit, in Ireland.
If you would like to hear more about this Application Support Engineer role, get in contact with Pauric McCallig on 01 652 0 652 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org