The role will focus on the build, maintenance and support of Linux based systems as well as the management and configuration of firewalls, load balancers and network equipment. You will be providing desktop and end user support but also working on high level server side projects.
The role is with a company who pride themselves on trying to keep up to date with the latest trends and developments in the technical market and who will do all they can to help give you the best possible base to grow your career to the next level.
You'll need to be a strong problem solver with high level documentation skills and to also have experience working in a team focused environment.
* Extensive Linux systems experience (RHEL/CentOS)
* Strong networking experience (Cisco/Juniper).
* Hands on exposure to firewalls, load balancers, routers/switches.
* Strong support of both servers and desktops.
* Excellent communication skills and previous end-user support experience.
* Some windows server admin experience is desirable.
If this sounds like the next great step in your career, send in your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.