Senior C# .NET Developer (Team Lead)
Dublin City Centre
Job Reference: BBBH9542
We are assisting a Multi-national company with an established Software Development Centre in Dublin City Centre source a Senior C# (Team Lead) level Developer for their team.
This is a permanent role with an excellent salary and benefits package on offer.
Suitable applicants will have strong C# .NET coding expertise and will have demonstrable development experience in large Enterprise Systems environments.
Typical duties and responsibilities will include:
- Lead and mentor a small team of C# .NET Developers
- The development of core modules, ensuring the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration, completion of design and code reviews
- Estimation of development tasks, working with Business Analysts & UX Designers to clarify requirements and prototyping solutions
- Working with the Test team in resolving quality issues, and supporting the test cycle
Suitable applicants will have at least 7 years’ experience of developing enterprise-level web applications (with at least 2 years’ team lead experience)
- Strong .NET 4.0 skills
- Experience working with WCF, SOAP and REST
- ASP.net MVC
- nHibernate framework
- Unit test / Mocking frameworks (Rhino Mocks, Moq, etc.), Test Driven Development
- SQL server 2008 development
Additional Skills which are desirable (not essential) include:
- JQuery, KnockoutJS
- Dependency Injection / IOC (e.g. StructureMap, Castle Windsor)
This is a fantastic career opportunity – the successful applicant will join a fast-moving, Agile SCRUM Software Development environment and will work on interesting projects.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV today (in a Microsoft Word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org