IT Jobs- This is an excellent Dublin based IT Job opportunity with a global financial services firm who are about to embark on a global Salesforce rollout. This is Greenfield and will provide a wealth of opportunity for candidates with experience in developing Salesforce platforms. An excellent package and a start-up type culture await successful candidates.
Our Client is looking to hire a number of experienced Salesforce Developers to join a new Development pod being established. In your role you will support the Strategic Salesforce Delivery Manager and Dublin based Development Manager to a lead salesforce development. You will be a key part of a global development team.
You and your colleagues will become the core internal development capability for Salesforce and Integration with the company’s systems. You will be responsible for the delivery of core internal capabilities, new features, engineering common and reusable components to help divisional adoption of the Salesforce platform. You will also be providing capability and expertise to support and guide divisional Salesforce implementations.
You will design and develop Salesforce application code and configuration in response to business problems and as part of the Salesforce development team.
• Designs application components to meet the business requirements and documentation of the design.
• Ensures architectural changes (as defined by Architects) are implemented.
• Evaluates new products including prototyping (potentially on behalf of Architects)
• Provides Level 3 support for technical components and contribute to problem and root cause analysis.
• Development of source code, including descriptions, in line with detailed requirements
• Verifies the developed source code by reviews
• Integrates software components including unit and integrated software testing according to the test plan
• Ensures that all code changes end up in configuration and deployment tools
• Provides Release Deployments on non-Production Management controlled environments.
• Capture Build and Deployment notes, develop Software Product Deployment & Operating Instructions.
• Support creation of Software Product & Release Documentation
• Deployment Instructions.
• Develops Software Product Operating Instructions.
• Checks consistency of documents with the respective Software Product Release
• Maintenance of applications and performs technical change requests, in line with release plans
• Fixes software defects/bugs.
• Measures and analyses code for quality.
• Collaborates with Functional Analysts and technical Specialists to complete work, as required.
• Significant experience with development technologies
• Salesforce development experience
• Enterprise application Integration (EAI) solutions for distributed enterprise applications
• Appreciation of service design adhering to Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) concepts & knowledge of open source Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) frameworks like Apache Camel and Message Oriented Middleware (MOM)
• Passion for quality and continuous improvement of processes and software, well versed with software engineering practices (e.g. Continuous integration, Build/Deploy automation)
• Experience with Test Driven Development and Agile software development methodologies
• Ability to work in fast paced environment and create a positive working atmosphere
• Passion about sharing knowledge and best practices, and promote collboration
• Ability to work in virtual teams and in matrix organisations.
Candidate must have experience in several of the following:
• Strong knowledge of Java programming language
• Experience in Salesforce.com applications development, configuration and implementation.
• Experience using Apex Classes / Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Page/Components (Lightening a plus)
• Experience with Salesforce Integration using Salesforce APIs and Middleware.
• Hands-on experience of Salesforce Sales and or Service Cloud implementation.
• Demonstrates thorough knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture, provides innovative solution approaches, supports programming, database development and application integration efforts.
• UI Development expertise, HTML5 development including frameworks such as, AngularJS, Struts and GWT
• Enterprise Integration Solutions (Apache Camel, Tibco ESB, Mule, Informatica )
• Web API development – Rest/SOAP Services and SOAP processing tools, REST, JSON and REST frameworks
• Experience in XML, XML schemas, XSLT standards, XML parsing
• Familiar with DevOps tools such as, Eclipse, Git, GitHub, BitBucket, Sonar, Jira, Jama, Confluence, Crucible, Jenkins and TeamCity
Experience with the following would be highly desirable:
• Analytics experience with tools such as, Tableau, QlickView, Wave Analytics
• Knowledge of standard database like oracle, MS-SQL and appreciation of Big Data/ NO SQL approaches
• Knowledge of web containers, like Apache, and J2EE servers: JBoss, Oracle Weblogic, IBM Websphere etc
• Knowledge of Cloud Solutions and hosting / cloud patterns such as Kubernates and Docker
• Knowledge of Salesforce Data Loader
• Integration approaches for messaging, telephony & email
• Workflow platforms (IBM BPM, Pega etc)
• Exposure to modelling languages like UML, Data modelling, and Data service contracts.
Education / Certification
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Computer Science or Software Engineering or an IT-related discipline (or equivalent)
• Any relevant technical certifications e.g. Salesforce Developer/Advanced Developer/Service Cloud certifications.
To apply for the Engineer – Salesforce Developer role please contact Hugh McCarthy on 01 662 1000.