Our client, a leading reinsurance company based in Dublin City centre and is looking for a creative and innovative –
Test Automation Engineer for a 6 month contract. This is a new role within the company and you will be working on a very challenging project.
An exciting role working in a financial services organisation focused on the setting up of a SQL Server based test automation framework to be used in an agile environment. This opportunity would ideally suit an experienced Test Automation Engineer with a passion for QA, ability to think on their feet, and can collaborate with similar technically minded individuals within an innovative and flexible environment.
Duties, Responsibilities and Competences:-
• 30/70 split between manual and automated testing.
• Working with other teams to set up a framework to automate stored procedure testing.
• Write scripts to automate testing and create tools so developers can test their own code.
• Recommend and implement improvements on automation across the full SDLC to the team.
• Training and mentoring the team.
• A university degree or equivalent in a relevant field
• 5+ years in software test automation.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Experience with the following languages: C# and Gherkin
• Automating the testing of stored procedures.
• Experience working on SQL Server.
• Experience working with Datamarts and in Analytics.
• Experience working in an agile environment.
• Ability to work in a multi-disciplined team.
• Knowledge of the Insurance or Reinsurance industry
• Using VBA and MDX languages
This is an exciting project and a great opportunity to work with a leading insurance company. If you are interested in applying please email your CV to email@example.com or call Angela O’Donnell for further information.