I am currently recruiting for a lead iOS developer to join an innovative start-up company in their EMEA HQ in Galway. In the role, you can expect to be responsible for the design and delivery of the company's innovative iOS app which is transforming the Sports Industry.
* Working closely with the design team, sharing skills and technical knowledge
* Involved in each step of the entire app life cycle, including: concept, build, deployment, release to app store and maintenance
* Devise possible solutions to anticipated problems
* Optimise the performance of the iOS apps
* Keeping up to date on the latest industry trends in iOS
* BSc in Computer Science
* 5+ years experience developing large scale iOS applications
* Expert knowledge in ObjectiveC, Swift, Xcode,
* Previous experience working with multi-tier applications, networking, Bluetooth, etc.
* Experience publishing applications through the App Store
* Previous experience of unit testing on iOS
* Strong software architecture design experience
* Previous experience as lead/ senior iOS developer
If you are interested in this iOS developer position, please submit your CV highlighting your relevant experience. If you wish to discuss the opportunity or other iOS opportunities in confidence, please contact Zara Mc Brien at Reperio.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.