My client a leading services solution provider and a Gold Microsoft Partner for over 5 years have a job opening for a Senior MS SharePoint Developer to join their very talented team. They are known for building on a sound foundation of strong customer relationships with both Irish and international companies and are consistently growing in size and always looking for talent. To be successful in this job, the Senior SharePoint Developer must have proven experience and be highly driven and passionate about what they do.
• Design, development and testing of applications using SharePoint to meet our clients' business requirement.
• Provide regular and concise updates to the team and clients.
• Working closely with our clients and leverage your business and technical skills to provide creative solutions to their business challenges.
• Coach/mentor junior team members to improve the technical expertise of the team by sharing your technical knowledge and experience.
Job Required Skills and Experience:
• Software engineering degree (or equivalent).
• Minimum 5-10 years of software engineering experience.
• Proven architecture and software development skills.
• Broad knowledge of current technology toolsets and methodologies.
• Full project lifecycle from design to implementation.
• Focus on SharePoint 2013 and Office 365 / Azure solutions.
• Implementation of custom forms, workflows, web-parts and event handlers/receivers.
• Server-side scripting and automation with PowerShell.
• Integration with external systems using BCS/Web Services.
• Previous experience with third-party tools (K2, Nintex) desirable but not essential.
• SharePoint multi-tenancy experience
• Genuine interest in growing your knowledge and experience rapidly in a fast paced industry.
• Strong customer focus and customer relationship development.
• Determined problem solver, self-motivated and proactive.
To apply for the Senior SharePoint Developer role please contact Stacy Keogh on 01 662 1000.