Our client a Global Leader in Financial Services have a Job opportunity for a experienced and skilled .Net Developer to join their very talented Developer team in Dublin City. You would be part of a global team of IT professionals that are responsible for the development and support of IT applications. It provides huge growth potential and a lot of exposure to new technologies.
Responsibilities will include:
This position reports to the IT Development Lead, situated in Dublin
• Design and development of new functionality and releases for .NET web applications and services
• Development in multiple modules and architectures, according to development best practices and current development technologies
• Contribution to automated build process
• Systems documentation and knowledge base management for support efficiencies
• Database schema and functionality development (SQL Server)
Required Skills and experience:
• 5 years minimum .NET exposure
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or similar discipline, or the equivalent experience.
• .NET Frameworks
• SQL Server or Oracle experience
• ETL Development experience is a big asset
• Agile methodologies
• Excellent Communication skills
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Willingness to learn and further develop skill set.
To apply for the .Net Developer role please contact Stacy Keogh on 01 662 1000.