Excellent package on offer for the right candidate, base up to €70K + car allowance,bonus and other benefits.
Exciting opportunity to work within Internal Audit for a successful Irish plc. The Internal Audit team is the perfect place to build your Pharma Industry experience. The successful candidate will get exposure to a broad range of IT and operational assignments and gain experience working with all layers of management.
Candidate must be energetic and passionate, with a thirst for continuous improvement as well as having excellent people management & relationship skills.
• Assisting the Head of Internal Audit as IT audit subject matter expert within Internal Audit, the successful candidate will be responsible for the overall IT Audit Plan of this global PLC, performing and delivering a portfolio of Sarbanes Oxley, ITGC and risk-based IT audit assignments.
• Managing, developing and growing a robust, cutting edge IT Audit team
• Planning and executing Sarbanes Oxley, risk-based IT audit and integrated value-add audit assignments where required.
• Acting as a trusted Business Partner to the business in complying with and updating IT audit process documentation in relation to the Sarbanes Oxley Act and ITGC best practices.
• Conducting all audit activities in compliance with Internal Audit standard processes and contributing to the creation and development of a best-in-class Internal Audit function
• Consistently executing high quality audits - IT audit report preparation for review, issuance and follow up including discussing issues with process owners and senior management to ensure a robust best-in-class IT control environment.
• Conducting ad hoc projects and special/value-add investigations, where required.
• Keeping up to date on IT industry changes and new developments within the business – be the IT audit SME to the business incl senior exec management.
• Developing relationships with audit stakeholders.
• Communicating clearly at all times and maintaining good communication and relationships throughout the audit process.
• Travelling to locations globally to conduct audit assignments.
• You will be required to work as part of a small team, show flexibility in working in different team roles and demonstrate clear, robust, pragmatic thinking.
• Must be able to demonstrate ability to lead & inspire a team, implement change and continuous process improvements and act as a trusted business partner to an organization.
• Member of IT audit interest groups (e.g. ISACA / IIA).
• Some Accounting &/or Pharma Industry experience desirable.
• Minimum of two years progressive IT Audit experience in a recognized IT consulting or public accounting firm, or equivalent experience as an IT auditor within private or public sector
• Knowledge of IT audit methodologies, tools and techniques
• Previous Sarbanes Oxley audit experience
• Knowledge and experience of performing risk based audits of IT governance, IT security and systems development life cycle projects
• Prior experience in the review and audit of IT systems implementation projects for ERP and IT systems / infra relating to large-scale business transformation programmes.
• Excellent technical IT audit skills together with a good understanding of prevailing corporate governance, legislative and Governmental regulation together with a well-developed general business acumen is also required.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate and work effectively at all levels.
• An ability to develop and maintain relationships with colleagues at all levels and to leverage that skill to inform and enhance the audit process
• Experience working within a public listed company or other large organisation is highly advantageous
• Understanding of Internal Audit’s role within an organisation
• Understanding of Sarbanes Oxley requirements
• Knowledge of key business systems e.g. Oracle based technology, including the e-Business Suite PeopleSoft, Hyperion and underlying operating systems and databases
• Oracle or other major ERP system experience an advantage
• Solid business acumen
• Pharmaceutical or CRO industry experience
• Hands-on experience with CAAT’s tools desired (Spotfire / ACL / IDEA an advantage)
• CISA-certified with a minimum of 2 years' progressive IT Audit experience, including solid hands-on knowledge of the design, testing and evaluation of (SOX) IT control based frameworks, particularly those based. If candidate does not hold CISA certification, then willingness to attain CISA certification as part of the IT auditor role
• Knowledge of ISO27001:2013
• Knowledge of ISACA and COBIT
If you are interested in applying for the IT Audit Manager role, please contact Ian Donnelly on 016621000