Our client, an innovative, multinational tech company, currently has a number of jobs available for mid and senior level Software Developers. To be the right Software Developer for this job you should have excellent communication skills as well as outstanding programming abilities. (Ideally in Scala, however C# Java with a hunger to learn is also welcome)
If you want to work in a Software Development job that is highly innovative, gives you the best access to cutting edge technologies and offers a working environment that is geared towards being fun and flexible, then this is the jobs for you.
Have a look at the description below, if you think you fit the profile contact me for a confidential conversation.
• Passionate about developing high quality, object orientated enterprise solutions.
• Innovative & Analytical in your thinking.
• Disciplined, methodical, minimalist approach to design and construct layered software components that can be embedded within larger frameworks or application.
• Detail oriented with a deep understanding of engineering best practices.
• Proven ability to take lead role in projects that span multiple teams.
• A good understanding of Agile methodologies and continuous delivery.
• Bachelors or higher degree in a computer related field or equivalent is preferable
• 3+ years of OO design and development experience in an object oriented language such as Java, C#, Scala, etc...
• Familiar with development tools and processes, such as source control (e.g. SVN), IDE (e.g., Eclipse, IntelliJ), JUnit test, debugging, profiling, Jira, Bamboo, Crucible, etc
• Solid grasp and fluent in common Design Patterns; UML is a plus
• Aptitude for coding and designing for performance, scalability, availability and security
• Must be a collaborative team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
If you believe you, or somebody you know, could be the right person for this position, please do not hesitate to contact Stephen Waters on 01 662 1000.