Project Manager – 12 month contract- Dublin City centre
An excellent opportunity for a project manager to join a leading financial institution based in Dublin city centre.
The Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating delivery of regional & global CCB O&T initiatives to top tier Corporate & Public Sector Customers. The role demands that the individual take the lead in many projects of varying complexity taking the customer from 'deal won' through to live operation. As a consequence, primarily the skills that are required are the correct blend of customer management experience, project management skills with strong commercial knowledge.
The successful candidate would be required to work with multinational Corporate Institutions on a global basis, accountable for revenue realization.
Skills and experience needed to be successful:
• 3-6 years of experience working with Software Life Cycles.
• 5 years +experience in client focused (B2B) environment
• Prince2 or PMI accreditation.
• Further Higher Education ( e.g. Advanced Degree or MBA) preferred Evidence of client-focused work must be shown.
• Strong experience of managing complex projects.
• Third level degree (BSc/BA)
Skills that would be advantageous:
• Either Credit/Charge Cards or Travel industry. Experience of expense/transaction management processes also an advantage.
• Purchasing and eProcurement experience, or finance and accounts payable.
• Negotiation, decision making & problem solving skills
• Ability to manage high workload within a pressurised environment.
• Flexibility – ability to manage a varying workload (ie, volume, complexity & composition).
• Ability to manage complex integration solutions, working alongside Technical and Technology teams.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.