My Client is seeking a Senior IT Infrastructure Manager to join their team in Dublin to provide operational support & design to firms internal architecture & network services.
- Meet availability, capacity, security, patching, performance targets.
- IT infrastructure changes and upgrades
- Change and configuration management
- Work closely with IT Director
- Manage suppliers
- Agree and meet SLAs
- Meet business requirements and deliver value across architecture & operational services
- Ensure IT infrastructure compliance
- Team management, people development and appraisal
- Develop and motivate team members to deliver the best possible service to the firm
- Manage projects
- Member of Security Incident Management team
- Manage Disaster Recovery solution
- Participate in global forums.
- Budget development
- Undertake other assigned responsibilities
- Work with senior business users
- Negotiating contracts
- Candidates should have a degree in an IT related discipline or a general primary degree followed by a post graduate IT qualification
- PRINCE 2 or similar
- 5 years managing large IT Infrastructure teams
- Strong Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ten years+ experience in a senior technical / project management role
For more information contact Peter Mulvihill on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 685 4414.