Senior Mobile Developer // Rapidly-growing start-up // Dublin South
Have you ever wanted to join a company where you could bring your passion for sport to life? If you’re looking for a chance to work with an up-and-coming game-changer in the field of sports news and journalism, with brands as diverse as The 42 to ESPN, then this is the job for you. My client, an innovative, rapidly-growing start-up based in Dublin South, is hiring talented mobile developers across mid and senior levels to join their friendly, collaborative team.
The company, in partnership with a huge name in English sport news, provide a fan-centric mobile platform for iOS and Android that allows its customers to access the action as it happens. Working in an Agile environment, you will work alongside passionate developers and designers to bring the company’s vision to life.
You will have the chance to research and integrate new innovations in mobile development into the project while growing with the company. This is an excellent position for a self-starting mobile developer with passion to lend to their job.
You should have:
• Proven software development experience and Android or iOS development.
• Excellent knowledge of native and progressive web application development tools like Ionic, Phonegap or Cordova.
• Experience working with the MEAN stack, AngularJS, NodeJS, ExpressJS and MongoDB
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Solid understanding of the full agile mobile development life cycle
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.