Senior .Net Developer
Key Skills: C#, ASP.net, MVC, HTML, CSS,SQL, TFS
My client based in Dublin City Centre is currently seeking a Senior .Net developer to join their team. Below is an outline of the role for you to assess
Senior .Net developer Key Responsibilities:
• Design, develop and test applications using the latest .Net Framework, using Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server to work on enterprise projects with the latest ALM techniques.
• Provide creative solutions to client's business challenges.
• Mentor junior members of the team, sharing technical knowledge in order to improve their technical aptitude.
• Keep up to date and maintain competency with new releases of Microsoft development technologies.
• Work with project managers, testers, business analysts and customers to ensure the highest quality software solutions are delivered.
Senior .Net developer Skills Required:
• At least 4 years experience in a software QA environment.
• Strong experience in C#, ASP.Net and MVC.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Server System products (TFS, SharePoint, CRM)
• Degree in a computer science related field.
• Broad knowledge of current technology toolsets and methodologies.
• Experience with different development processes (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum)
• Proven architecture and software development skills.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me an email to email@example.com or call 01 2449516, indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.