realTime Recruitment is currently on the lookout for a skilled Teradata Developer to come and join our Client’s busy team in Dublin City for a 6-month contract.
This is a business based role so there will be some requirement for flexibility of approach in terms of development, prototyping and engagement with the core EDW team on a more formal build out of requirements.
• Review and understand overall Business data requirements as provided by the Client’s Commercial Reporting Department
• Review and understand data mapping provided by the Client’s Commercial Reporting Department
• Review, understand and validate data model provide by the Client’s Commercial Reporting Department
• Review, understand and validate delivery and implementation approach set out by the Client’s Commercial Reporting Department
• Strong Teradata SQL development
• Good understanding and experience of data warehouse concepts
• Experience in or understanding of data modelling concepts, database administration, ETL & BI toolsets
• Exposure to Teradata 14 or higher
Is this position of interest to you? If so, please send a copy of your CV to Max Lane at realTime Recruitment.
I look forward to hearing from you.