Tote Ireland is looking for an experienced CRM Executive. Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, the role involves the development, implementation and optimisation of a lifecycle CRM strategy for the entire customer base maximising customer value to drive long term retention.
· Work with the Sales & Marketing Manager to develop and execute a market leading CRM program which delivers the commercial objectives of the business
· Grow and improve CRM communications, contact strategies and campaigns through testing and adaptation of latest technology to align to company objectives and customer value
· Develop clear customer segmentation profiles and support with reporting and recommendations
· Catalogue, detail and make recommendations on current reports in use
· Plan and measure outbound retention focused CRM campaigns
· Manage the budget for CRM campaigns including return on investment
· Set up and report on KPI’s based on customers’ segments and betting behaviour
· Generate reports to support business activities and key business indicators
· Deliver key insights from analysis of campaigns and the wider database, identifying opportunities and present recommendations to management
· Monitor omni-channel customer journey mapping and analyse customer data to provide insight for campaign propositions
The Successful Candidate Should Have:
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role with a third level degree or relevant industry experience and experience using both quantitative and qualitative data. A track record of data analyst work including building and interpreting econometric models, segmentation of databases and development of customer persona groups.
Technically competent with experience in MS Office and all or some of the following databases;
Salesforce, Vtiger, Optimove, Microsfot Dynamics, Epicor CRM, Siebel, MicroStrategy, Business Objects, QlikView and AC Nielsen.
A team player with excellent communication and organisational skills. An interest in the racing or betting industry would be an advantage.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your curriculum vitae no later than close of business on Wednesday 1st February 2017.