Our client, a multinational medical devices & pharmaceutical company, are currently looking for a Drupal Developer for their offices in Limerick. The successful candidate will join the existing development team who are responsible for the design, development and implementation of core business systems & applications. The role will involve requirements gathering and analysis, software design/development and testing.
• Playing a lead role in software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of new technologies, and software development.
• Collaborating with the core development team and the product owner to define and estimate business requirements and then translate these into specific software tasks.
• Collaborate as a member of an agile team to get products developed and completed with best in class software development.
• 3+ years’ experience of development of web applications using Drupal.
• Experience of creating your own Drupal modules.
• Experience updating Drupal CORE and contributions to Drupal modules a plus.
• Experience using GIT SCM.
• Experiences working with SASS and compiled styles.
• Excellent mastery of web standards, cross-browser compatibility and building in accessibility from the ground up.
• Familiar with jQuery, Backbone, Angular and node.js.
• Comfortable debugging client-side issues with firebug, web developer and similar tools.
• Experience architecting web solutions.
• Solid understanding of web technologies such as HTTP/S, REST, JSON, FTP, SSH, SMTP, SOAP and REST.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.