Information Security Specialist - South East Ireland
My client is currently looking to add a Security Specialist to their ever-expanding team. You will be working within the Info Sec Threat & Vulnerability team focusing on all malicious attacks that come to fruition drawing upon your previous experience and skills to rectify & prevent further issues.
Competitive Salary and Benefits depending on experience.
* Investigated and monitoring all security events.
* Reporting on both web application and infrastructure security incidents.
* Participate in the security incident response team (out of hours work may be required).
* Implement new security procedures and follow up ensure best practice is followed in accordance to the information security programme.
* Report writing on new and innovative security technologies to both technical and non-technical individuals.
Key Skills you will require:
* University degree in computer sciences or relevant professional experience.
* At least 2 years experience working within IT.
* Strong knowledge of security policies and networking systems.
* An understanding of incident response, firewalls, web content filtering, email spam filtering and knowledge Anti-Virus products.
* A grasp on new and emerging information/cyber security technologies.
How to apply: If you feel that the basic requirements fit your profile please apply online or call John James on 01525 3404.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.