Systems Architect (.Net) (Insurance) – Contract, Dublin
Time is running out. Apply today!!
Systems Architect (.Net) (Insurance) - Contract, Dublin
Systems Architect (.Net) Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is looking for an experienced Systems Architect to contribute to the architecture and design of solutions for a number of applications and Infrastructure projects. The candidate will contribute to the implementation and successful deployment of these projects to the production environment.
- Adherence to approved methodologies and standards
- Consultation with clients and account managers to identify business requirements
- Architecture of robust cost effective designs
- Hands-on involvement throughout the life cycle
- OS: AIX, Microsoft Windows Server
- SQL Server & Oracle
- IBM TAM/TIM, Active Directory, PINGFederate
- J2EE (Websphere) and .NET technologies.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
What you need:
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous exposure to large enterprise environments
- Deep knowledge of modern processes and methodologies
What’s on offer:
- Competitive daily rate: €500 - €550
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Daire Stanley on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion/Apply via email. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.