Functions of this position
Control and verification of data/computer output as per operations schedule and control and verification of ad hoc information systems. To ensure integrity of data/computer output.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
* Monitor service level agreements - ensure agreements are being met.
* Prepare and distribute reports to relevant Managers periodically.
* Day to day management and troubleshooting of Kofax Capture application used in laya
* Administration (including where appropriate backup, security management, user account management, application field entry updates).
* Roll out of client software to ensure optimal deployment of resources.
* Ensure the integrity of the Kofax scanners and Kofax environment including implementing application service packs, cumulative updates, hotfixes, upgrades, migrations and performance tuning.
* Work independently and with vendors to resolve issues related to installation, maintenance and use of all applications and equipment
* Perform root cause analysis for any production issues that may arise in the applications.
EDUCATION. Indicate applicable minimum education requirements.
Minimum experience, skills, requirements, practical knowledge
At least 3 years' experience working in an IT environment
High level of analytical ability required to troubleshoot across multiple technology platforms.
Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts
Excellent communications skills - written & verbal
Ability and desire to provide root cause analysis
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.