Enterprise People are currently seeking a Technical Support Analyst for an 18 Month contract based in Dublin. Reporting to the IT Manager, the Technical Support Analyst will join the Helpdesk team who provide IT Support to a local user base and also support some remote offices via phone, web, email, chat and other support channels.
This is excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field where will you get the opportunity to provide deskside support including working with MS Servers and a range of other leading technologies.
The Technical Support Analyst will:
• Record details of all incoming support requests in line with company procedures ensuring accurate information is obtained
• Resolve support requests prior to escalation
• Support System Upgrades and modifications
• Provide regular updates to users to ensure they kept fully informed of developments
• Retain ownership of problems through to resolution to ensure a high level of user satisfaction
• Provide desktop support duties
• Work with Senior Systems Administrators when required
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 1+ Years Technical Support experience
• Good MS Office Support experience
• MS Certification a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.