HR Business Analyst required for 18 Month Dublin Contract.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a HR Business Analyst for a 6-12 Month Contract based in Dublin City Centre. Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the HR Business Analyst will work closely with other analysts and third party system providers to support the delivery of new functionality for our client’s HR & Payroll system.
The HR Business Analyst will gain an in-depth understanding of our client’s core HR & Payroll Modules and will become the main point of contact for the system.
The HR Business Analyst will:
• Assist end users in functional departments and business divisions to achieve their strategic and tactical objectives
• Be the first point of contact HR System related issues
• Work closely with business teams to design, develop and document IT systems and solutions
• Perform systems analysis and advise on improvements
• Provide user training on all aspects of the systems
• Communicate clearly with business users and project manager (s)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years HR Business Analysis experience
• Payroll Systems experience an advantage but not essential
• Good organisational skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.
Keywords: Senior IT Business Analyst / Applications Business Analyst / IT Business Analyst / Business Analysis / Business Systems Analysis / Systems Analyst / Payroll Business Analyst