I have a new contract role that has just come available for a Data Network Engineer. This position is with a company who is a world leader in the financial services you will be working from their Dublin office. You will be responsible for the system infrastructure during the Next Generation Data (NGD) migration process. If this looks like the role for you apply below or give me a call right away and we can discuss it further.
- Manage and execute all network aspects of the migration process, this will involve the planning, review and implementation of all required change controls.
- Design and implementation of Data Networks to strict company standards
- The submission of patching and firewall change request forms
- IP address assignment and understanding server conversations
- Support the testing of migrated servers
- Monitor and notify relevant departments of Circuit cancellations
- Liaise with the Global Security department regarding network downtime
- Transition and migration of large projects on the same scale
- Layer 3 Routing Protocols BGP and OSPF design and implementation
- ACI Design and implementation
- Wireless Network Deployments
- Network documentation
- Project Management
If you are interested in making this position yours, please contact Sam Gogan on 01 676 0505, click apply below
Voted Best in Practice Accountancy & Finance 2012, 2013 & 2015 Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters solely dedicated to recruiting for Accountancy and Financial Services Professionals.
Through its reputation, in-depth sector knowledge and impeccable standards of conduct and confidentiality, Quest has developed professional relationships with World Leaders in Financial Services and Accountancy throughout Ireland, Luxembourg, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. Quest’s experienced Team offers a personalized service and listens closely to what you want - your career goals and motivations