Urgently seeking 3-4 Contract SQL Database Developers - excellent daily rates & 12 month + contract duration.
We are looking for experienced contract developers - SQL developer, BI Developer, EDW Developer, Microsoft SQL server Development Analysts for long-term daily rate contracts to work on large-scale enterprise software development projects, focussed on data solutions for a large multinational organisation.
These development projects will focus on areas including Database Development, EDW (Enterprise Datawarehouse) design & development, Data systems migration, Business Intelligence solutions focussing on MS SQL server database solutions.
The roles are in areas including EDW development, data modelling, data transformation, ETL, BI, database solution development and the development of Data Analytics solutions.
The core focus is on SQL Development working primarily with MS SQL Server technologies - T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRs & Sharepoint.
* Developing EDW / data warehousing, database / data and Business Intelligence solutions
* SQL development - specifically Microsoft SQL server programming - developing objects, complex stored procedures, ETL and developing interfaces to multiple enterprise database systems
* MS SQL development skills - SSAS, SSIS, T-SQL / SQL
* Providing database design and development expertise within software systems development teams
* Developing high quality and innovative data outputs for use in BI solutions and interactive dashboards
* Interacting with Data architects, business analysts, system analysts and other stakeholders to understand business requirements to deliver suitable data solutions
* Degree or above in Business Systems, Business Studies, Information Systems, Computer Science, Technology or similar
* Expertise in SQL development - MS SQL as a minimum
* Strong Microsoft BI stack development expertise
* Experience in Datawarehousing solutions, Business Intelligence / data solutions development, SQL based applications & MS SQL developed database solutions
* Expert SQL coding
* Systems analysis experience
* Good communication skills are essential as you will be working with multi-regional development teams on a variety of development projects
While excellent Microsoft SQL coding skills are the base essential expertise required, ideally you will also have experience developing in the full MS BI stack & using ETL tools such as SSIS, Datastage, Informatica or similar. Any experience of financial services solutions, Business Intelligence tools or other SQL / ETL tools is advantageous.
Contract rate: Daily market rates
Contract Duration: 12 months + renewable
Location: South Ireland
Please note that you must be EU / EEA citizen or hold a current, valid work visa to be considered.
Please view www.irishrecruitment.ie for more details and for similar vacancies being advertised currently within our Technology Division.
Other Key Terms: Contract SQL Database Developer, Datawarehouse Developer, BI Developer, Business Intelligence Consultant, SQL Analyst Developer, SQL Developer, Database Developer, ETL Developer, BI Developer, SQL server, Contract SQL Developer, Database developer, Database Analyst, Data analyst, Systems analyst, SQL developer, SQL server analyst, SQL programmer, SQLserver, T-SQL, T SQL, TSQL, SQL server, Microsoft DTS, SSIS, SSRS, Powercentre, Powercenter, SAS, Microsoft SQL server, Data Warehousing, Database, Datawarehouse specialist, Business Systems Analyst, SSRS, Datastage, MS BI stack, Microsoft SQL Developer, SSAS, SSIS, SQL contractor, Database Developer specialist.