realTime Recruitment are on the lookout for an Agile Business Analyst for a contract position based in Dublin City Centre.
Our client is a leading multinational who are looking for an Agile Business Analyst to join their team. This company has over 50 offices worldwide and provide excellent opportunities for a Business Analyst to grow within their team in Dublin.
Experience required for this role:
• 4+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst
• Proven track record with agile requirements elicitation, analysis, specification and verification
• Excellent analytical, organisation and documentation skills with a strong eye for attention to detail
• An ability to develop productive relationships with a variety of levels and roles
• Prior experience conducting business process analysis, needs assessments and cost benefit analysis
• Work alongside the UI / UX Development teams to develop and test concepts
• Strong communication skills
Why should I be interested in working as an Agile Business Analyst for this company:
• Competitive day rate on offer
• Good company culture
• Centrally located
• Contractor friendly environment
• Close proximity to public transport
If this role is of interest to you, please send a copy of your up to date CV to Vanessa.email@example.com with a contact number and I will call you to discuss this role in more detail. You can also reach me on 01- 652 0652 if preferred.