Working closely with the UI/UX Designer, you would play an active role in combining the graphic design with the technical execution. You will have the responsibility of ensuring the application looks great and functions seamlessly.
* Create efficient, elegant code
* Integrate data from existing back-end databases
* Use HTML and CSS best practices to craft the user interface and site layout.
* Produce excellent, thorough software documentation
* Contribute and implement new ideas to promote business growth
* Develop innovative, new solutions
* Experience with frameworks such as CodeIgniter or Zend
* Expert knowledge of CSS pre-processing platforms such as SaaS and LESS
* Proven experience with Linux, Apache Server and Git
Skills & Characteristics:
* Excellent interpersonal, communications, networking and influencing skills
* Strong analytical and organisational skills are essential
* Clear Thinker with a creative, innovative approach to team projects
* Enthusiastic team player with an ability to listen, learn, contribute and influence
* Excellent level of fluency in written and oral English
For more information, contact Sharon at email@example.com
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.