Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior SQL Developer for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin City Centre. Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the Senior SQL Developer will join our client’s existing team who are starting on a large-scale data related project.
As the Senior SQL Developer, you will develop and maintain databases that support transactional processing applications.
The Senior SQL Developer will:
• Work with other analysts and developers to define technical specifications
• Write complex SQL statement
• Analyse existing code and recommend changes if necessary
• Gather and document business requirements
• Investigate issues and provide solutions
• Communicate clearly with business users and project manager (s)
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years SQL Development experience
• Strong Business Analysis experience
• Financial Services experience a plus
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.