Position: Application Support Analyst
Reporting To: IT Manager
Purpose of Position:
Our client is a 3rd level College based in Dublin City Centre. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Application Support Analyst to join their IT Team.
· Support, maintain and develop College Learning Environment.
· Develop and support collaboration platforms utilising Office 365 applications such as SharePoint Online, OneDrive and Office Web Apps.
· Work closely with application users, development team and 3rd party vendors to identify and fix application issues
· Work closely with users to plan, test and rollout fixes to systems and applications
· Work closely with the development team on application integration.
· Work closely with departments to identify business needs.
Skills and Knowledge:
· Must have 3 + years working in an Application Support Role
· Must be comfortable running scripts and vendor fixes in both Windows and Linux environments
· Must be extremely technically minded and have the ability to identify a technical solution to a business requirement.
· Experience working with Sharepoint and/or Dynamics CRM desirable but not essential
· Must have excellent communication and collaboration skills
· Excellent time management and planning skills
· Excellent technical documentation skills.
· Must be highly motivated to initiate new ideas as well as to own and drive projects to completion
· A third level computing qualification is essential
· IT Helpdesk
· IT Development Team
· IT Infrastructure Team
· Business Owners