Keywords: Hardware Engineer, Hardware Design Engineer, Design Engineering jobs , Irish Hardware jobs, Hardware jobs in Ireland, Hardware Engineering jobs.
Super new opportunity for a Senior Hardware Design Engineer to work with a dynamic and expanding team of engineer's who developer real time control systems for vehicles
There are currently 25 staff employed onsite and they develop products for the international market. You will be required to travel to clients sites for approximately 10% of your work time. You will work with a team onsite and a team in the Ukraine to collaborate on requirements. You will be given the autonomy to deal with clients directly in a welcoming and friendly environment.
Hardware Engineer Requirements:
* Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
* Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
* Experienced in both analogue and digital electronics design.
* Several years of automotive design experience is a must.
* Practical experience and knowledge of designing for manufacture.
* Design experience with ARM microcontrollers, GSM/LTE, CAN, SPI, i2c, RS232, WiFi, Bluetooth, LCD/TFT/touch screens all an advantage.
Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance + excellent starting salary