Our Client has a requirement for an experienced Junior Systems/Network Engineer with Fluent German to join their expanding team. The position offers an excellent working environment where your personal technical development will be supported and you will be encouraged to further your level of industry certification. The successful applicant will be assigned a Senior Engineer as a mentor.
This company offers excellent career progression and the opportunity to work on a daily basis with the latest technologies.
- Provide Tier 1 technical support to troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues (basic knowledge of virtualization and networking required) via phone, email and remote access.
- Maintaining site documentation (technical) to assist in the resolution of any future issues.
- Test solutions using in-house VMware and Hyper-v test environments.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- MCSA and/or CCNA
- Basic Technical knowledge of VMware and Hyper-V
- Understanding of SSL certificates and handshaking.
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Working knowledge of networking protocols, specifically TCP/IP.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to relay technical information to customers.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
For further information or to apply to this position, please contact Matthew Duane Rice Email email@example.com", All conversations will be in the strictest of confidence