itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a leading multinational, in the hiring of an experienced Software Solutions Architect to provide design and architecture expertise for their new Innovation and Development Centre in Dublin.
You will be working closely with Project Management, QA, DevOps and Support teams as well as offshore Development teams globally to deliver leading edge platform and software designs and projects.
In particular, your responsibilities and experience will include:
* Providing the technical vision and goals for solutions and leading solutions architecture from inception to delivery
* Mentoring and guiding technical staff and ensuring the smooth design and delivery of solutions
* Acting as the Subject Matter Expert in the Software Development Lifecycle
* Provision of designs and documentation of software application architecture
* Management and maintenance of design documentation and release schedules
* Conducting code and design reviews
* End-to-end responsibility for ensuring highest levels of technical standards as applied to software design and architecture
* Liaising with DevOps and QA teams of unit testing and build reporting
* Leading Scrum and Agile methodologies
You will have at least 3-5 years' experience working at an Architect/Design level with a strong background in software and applications development. You will be a technologist at heart and have a passion for researching, learning and implementing new technologies and solutions. You will always be striving to find a better solution and not be afraid to 'tear up' the rule book.
If you would be interested in applying for this position or you would like to discuss further please apply via the relevant links or contact Tom Leonard at or call 01 218 7721. All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.