ABAP Consultant required by realTime for a new permanent role with a major employer in Dublin.
Reporting to the SAP Manager, as the ABAP Consultant you will assist with the development, maintenance and implementation of the SAP Solution. You will also play a major part in improving and enhancing the functionality from a technical perspective, and for technical implementations.
Some Key accountabilities
· Develop new functionalities based on functional specifications on SAP HANA
· Investigate and advise on improvements from existing functionality
· Implement the technical solution, and provide technical support to developers and consultants thereafter
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
· Minimum 4 years’ SAP ABAP experience
· SAP SD and MM knowledge of processes
· Strong IDOC experience and understanding of interfacing between SAP and third party systems
· Have performed various implementation cycles and maintenance on SAP ABAP
- Get exposure to HANA
If you are keen on this role and keen to assume a major role within this Clients SAP team and get exposure to HANA, then send your latest CV to Niall McNiff in realTime and call 01 652 0 652.