Our Client is one of the fastest growing IT Services companies in Ireland with and extensive client base of Blue Chip Clients. As a result of their continued expansion they currently are seeking an experienced Enterprise Level Sales Professional with a focus winning new business from Hardware and IT Services perspective.
This position will report to the Group Sales Director and will be supported by a Technical Solutions Architect, Marketing Manager and Sales Administration function to provide the necessary support to enable the successful candidate to grow the company’s market share.
If you are looking for a position within a dynamic Irish company that will give you the opportunity to showcase your ability, safe in the confidence that the technical team delivering the solutions is of the highest calibre then this is an opportunity not to be passed over.
Overview of the responsibilities of the Enterprise IT Services Sales Manager:
- Generating a strong sales pipeline through networking and actively developing relationships with key stakeholders within potential Client organisations.
- Actively seeking tendering opportunities and managing the tendering process through to its conclusion.
- Increasing business levels with existing Clients.
- Providing market feedback to the Sales Director and the Managing Director.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- 5+ years winning level accounts Enterprise IT Services sector.
- Experience in applying for tenders
- Technical knowledge of virtualisation storage and backup / disaster recovery solutions
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong presentation skills
All discussions will be in the strictest of confidence
To discuss this position in further detail or to apply please forward your details to Matthew Duane Rice 01-6854231 / 087-2927539 Email: email@example.com