Our Client currently requires a Linux System Administrator to join their steadily expanding team. This offers the opportunity to work with large scale complex infrastructure and receive continuous training.
Overview of the responsibilities of the Linux System Administrator:
- The successful candidate will be supporting all enterprise Linux systems.
- As part of the wider Operations Support Team you will be tasked with responding to support requests, user queries, alerts and system monitoring tools such as Tivoli Enterprise Monitoring, Nagios.
- Third Level Qualification in IT related discipline
2+ years of experience in the following:
- Linux troubleshooting & debugging skills
- 2+ years administering Linux systems
- Understand package management (RPM, YUM)
- Filesystems & LVM management
- Scripting ability (bash/ksh)
- Automation tools such as BMC BladeLogic, Puppet, Chef
- Experience working with IBM AIX, HP-UX or Solaris
- Storage Area Networking
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Matthew Duane Rice
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 061-513141 / 087-2927539