Senior Technology Consultant/ERP/CRM/Dublin/Ireland
Reference No: 916154FK
Sector: Financial Services
Location: Co. Dublin
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is one of the top 10 Accountancy Firms in Ireland. They are searching for a Senior Technology Consultant to start immediately and join the Management Consulting Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of excellent service to the client's in all areas relating to technology, strategy, development and execution and the related fields of process automation and enhancement.
* Assisting with the management of the wider Management Consulting unit
* Managing a portfolio of technology strategy/execution assignments
* Contributing to the development and training team members
* Supporting the continued development and marketing of the wider Management Consulting unit and its services
Skills / Experience:
* Eight years' experience in the planning and delivery of complex system integration projects and in a demanding environment.
* Proven track record in delivering multi-faceted projects on-time and on-budget.
* Expertise in the specification, procurement and implementation of financial and operational applications to both public and private sector clients.
* Experience in managing projects with multiple vendors.
* Experience in applying formal project management methodologies.
* Experience assisting clients to define varied technology strategy/projects and to become 'project ready' with regard to in-scope process, resources and data.
* Experience with leading project teams drawn from both internal and client resources.
* Experience working with a range of ERP and CRM solutions - both cloud and on premise.
* Excellent client management skills.
* Ability to operate in a challenging and dynamic environment.
* Self-motivated with a strong technical background.
* Excellent knowledge of technology - applications, infrastructure and best practice.
* Extensive knowledge of current trends and challenges impacting business use of technology including legislative or standard changes.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong written, presentation and oral skills.
* Excellent organisation and planning capabilities
* Willingness to travel and manage international assignments.
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase and on-going administrative support with our clients.