Our Client has recently established a European office in Limerick and they are now looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to help grow their European Client base. This position will report directly to the Head of Sales and Marketing.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious person who is confident in their ability to deliver on targets for the acquisition of new business and develop strong customer relationships.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
· Identify and onboard new Clients through a variety of means including e-mail campaigns, on-site visits and industry events.
· Work closely with Sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business.
· Manage a sales lead management process, and shepherd prospects through the entire sales process, including needs identification, proposal preparation and presentation, managing objections, and getting the MSA and SOW signed.
· Complete and maintain accurate sales forecasts.
· Actively participate in sales team meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items.
· Availability to travel internationally as required
Qualifications / Experience
· 3-5 years business to business sales experience required.
· Knowledge of outsourcing services would be a bonus but is not prerequisite.
· BS/BA in Marketing or Business Administration is desirable, but not essential.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and a reliable team member.
For further information or to apply please contact Matthew firstname.lastname@example.org