User Experience Lead // UX Lead // Dublin 9
My client, a well established multinational with offices in Dublin 9, currently have an opportunity for a UX Lead to re-invent the company’s concept from scratch. You will work with their expert team, developing a state of the art platform for user experience. This is a stimulating, exciting job with lots of possibilities and achievable challenges, with the chance to progress your career in a structured environment.
The company offers a one-stop shop solution for internet marketing, streamlining a range of social media websites into one simple platform. As their UX lead, you should have outstanding conceptual design skills and a strong understanding of information architecture and user-centred design principles.
You will be working in their state of the art new offices in Dublin 9, and reporting to the director of software development. With a competitive salary, and great benefits, this job is not to be missed!
This role will involve:
• Shaping the project’s design activities, reinventing the company’s entire user experience.
• Participating in business development processes by analysing research data and producing deliverables to highlight your insights.
• Influencing and mentoring designers and developers to create task descriptions.
• Participating in user testing, according to client needs.
You should have:
• At least 3 years of experience with UX projects in all phases, with outstanding results from UX modelling and structure.
• Strong knowledge of interaction design and methodology.
• Strong presentation and communication skills, both one-on-one and as a group, and excellent client facing experience.
• Organisational skills, including task prioritisation.
To express interest or for more information, call Shane on 015143838 or apply today with your CV (including a link to your portfolio) for immediate consideration.