Senior .Net Developer – ASP.Net MVC
About the role
We have an excellent opening for a Senior .Net Developer to join a multinational security organization.
About the company
The first company in Europe to create and combine specialist video processing technologies with satellite communications which in turn provided safer, preventative, immediate and cost effective protection solutions for there clients leading the way in security. The organization currently have 150+ staff and growing. This is an exciting opportunity for a .Net Developer to join during this exciting period of growth.
• Design and create C# applications for desktop, web and mobile platforms
• Create scalable database systems that have an emphasis on real-time operation
• Work within a team using Scrum as an Agile framework for developing software
• You must have a BSc/MSc in Computer Science/Engineering (or related degree)
• You must have 6 years’ experience working in software development
• You must have C# ASP.Net experience and a range of desktop, web and mobile project experience
• You must have experience with using relational databases in a high volume production environment
• You must have experience with source-code control and automated builds
• You should have the ability to create automated test environments
• You must have the ability to quickly adapt in an innovative and ever-changing environment
• You should be able to mentor more junior team members
• You must be innovative and keen to bring new ideas and technologies to the table
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.