Software Engineer Full Stack (.Net) – Relocate to USA
A rare opportunity in a leading provider of risk analytics, back office accounting, and performance reporting in the investment industry are actively seeking a software engineer to add to the team. Our client deliver a seamless integrated solution for their clients. The software is offered as an automated, secure and managed application through SAAS.
What’s unique about this role is the opportunity to relocate to the USA after an initial 6 month probation in the Dublin office. The ideal candidate will be experienced in Microsoft.Net, SQL Server and other development tools and technologies. To apply send your CV via the link or call 012449531 for more info.
The Software Engineer is expected to have reasonable input into software design, liaison with staff and management on the status of various development projects and ongoing software maintenance, and participate in the implementation of software with clients. The Software Engineer must be able to work successfully as part of a team of developers as business demands and requirements grow.
• Demonstrate superior skill using Microsoft.Net, SQL Server and other current technologies
• Experience with .Net,C#,ASP.Net MVC,WCF,WPF.
• Work with the system architect and other developers to find and implement solutions
• Develop functionality according to functional requirements and technical specifications
• Provide task details and estimates to project managers for project scheduling
• Participate in technical integration design and implementation discussions
• Assist the production support team by researching, debugging and resolving issues
• Troubleshoot and maintain applications.
• Fluent English
• 5+ years’ experience working in a software development environment
• Ability to work in an agile, rapid development environment
• A positive and responsible work ethic
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.