Who we are:
A young, innovative company with a positive, dynamic and professional culture. We are using the latest software technologies to build a disruptive force in online graphic design. We are achieving great success through the commitment and expertise of our team. We are dedicated to quality and innovation and are expanding rapidly to develop our online products for a global consumer market.
Who we need:
We are looking for experienced backend developers to join a small and growing Ruby on Rails team. The ideal developers will solve complex technical problems with a focus on performance while working with large datasets in real-time. They enjoy delivering new product features and increasing the quality of the product each week. They are comfortable sharing and developing in a focused team environment. The successful developers will report to their Team Lead.
Skills the candidate will have:
• Minimum of 4 years experience developing in Ruby and Ruby on Rails
• Knowledge and appreciation of using Ruby unit and system testing
• Experience tuning and diagnosing performance issues with relational databases, ideally MySQL.
• Exposure to Redis, MongoDB, eventmachine and RabbitMQ is an advantage
• Experience working in a Linux environment is essential
• Fluency in written and spoken English
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.