Data Information Security Analyst/ Consultant
Principle has been retained by our client a global financial services provider with a significant operation across EMEA to source a Data Information Security Analyst/ Consultant
The role will be based out of the central Dublin office and you will also have oversight for operations in additional locations which will involve an element of travel (mainly to the UK and Belfast)
This is a client facing role providing internal specialist guidance to internal business units and external clients to ensure delivery and oversight of an effective information security framework enabling the business to be in control of risks. The role reports to a senior CISSP Manager.
An Overview of your responsibilities will include
* Provide specialist information security input to support the business operations to ensure data security risks are identified and managed
* Oversight of information risk across internal business units and external clients
* Representing information security at relevant risk committees
* Conducting investigations, analysis and review following breaches of information security controls
Essential Key Skills & Experience
* Experience working within an IT Risk, Data Security, Systems Auditor, Information Security or similar type role within the financial services / regulated or Offshore environment
* Aptitude to remain up to date with information security standard
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent
* Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
* Qualified to degree level or equivalent experience
* PCIDSS knowledge / experience
* ISO27001 Lead Auditor
* Continuous Improvement
This role offers you the opportunity to join a fast paced, progressive and dynamic environment that will allow you to work within an autonomous capacity.
The role offers a competitive salary based on level of experience + car allowance + bonus + travel expenses.
For further details on this IT Risk / Data Security role contact Audrey Hughes in Principle on direct line 01 603 5072 or email