You'll join a small dedicated infrastructure team and have ownership over all Microsoft Azure projects going forward. You'll need to have a broad range of knowledge across the Microsoft infrastructure stack and be keen to learn and improve on any new technologies with which you're unfamiliar.
You'll work closely with third party providers and manage vendors as well as working alongside the in house team on a number of major projects throughout this year. You'll need to have excellent troubleshooting skills and have an interest in technology outside of work. Given the wide range of technology used you'll need to be passionate about your work and be ready to get your hands dirty to pick up and run with any new tools.
* 5+ years experience in a systems/network admin role.
* Extensive windows server and hyper-v administration experience.
* Excellent experience with Microsoft Azure admin.
* Strong Cisco networking experience with LAN/WAN troubleshooting skills.
* Experience with powershell scripting is highly desirable.
* Some knowledge of Linux and VMware would be a bonus.
* Strong troubleshooting skills.
* Great communication both written and verbal.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.